The LNP has identified agriculture is one of six economic drivers for Queensland.
Preliminary design outcomes for the inland rail on the Condamine floodplain should be delivered by mid-2018.
Infrastructure Minister Darren Chester has challenged maverick MP Bob Katter to identify his alternative route for the inland rail.
The LNP has committed to building a high level bridge over the Boyne River on the southern side of Mundubbera.
The LNP says it will cut electricity prices in contrast to Labor, which has locked in cost-of-inflation increases.
- Could the famed B&S circuit get back up and running?
- Gina Rinehart has singled out and acknowledged Barnaby Joyce’s “champion” efforts serving the farming sector.
- JUST off the Warrego highway, near Gatton, rows upon rows of hydroponic greenery thrive.
- Water consultant Tom Crothers believes the Adani Mine should not be exempt from new laws relating to groundwater passed by Queensland's Parliament last week.
- Manipulation and misuse of data in the Statewide Landcover and Tree Survey (SLATS) has been exposed.
- DANNY Hayes has always liked working with his hands. Tinkering away in a little tin shed in his backyard at Burpengary, north of Brisbane, Danny is deep in concentration as he hand-makes a custom-order leather dress belt.
- For Kelvin and Kelly Bethel, Namuel Station, Georgetown, live export will always be a part of the business.
- Robotics in the agricultural industry is something to embrace rather than fear, according to Jess Fealy.
- IT IS unlikely, but the Aussie canola industry warns of the potential for bad news locally coming out of the mooted EU ban on glyphosate.
- Ben Johnson may only be nine years old - but he has a thriving business in the small town of Tambo.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.