GENTLY rolling slopes, crystal skies and crisp, fresh air - when you visit Budgee Garlic and Herbs, time slows and you are captured in a moment of pure serenity.
DOES Australia's responsibility to ensure animals are humanely slaughtered end at our borders? Brian Perrett has grappled with the question.
CURRENCY fluctuations, rising stocks, geopolitical and weather risks are the main factors driving the grains and oilseeds market.
THANKS to 100 millimetres of soaking rain at the start of May, Dalby district farmer Glenn Pumpa is again optimistic.
RESIDENTS in the western Darling Downs and Maranoa are set to benefit from a major boost to communication services, particularly during emergencies.
MORE than 300 jobs could be created on the Darling Downs if local company FK Gardner and Sons' plan to build a new abattoir is approved.
EACH year, close to one million Australian adults suffer from depression and more than two million have anxiety.
"Quintessentially Australian" artist Katrina Goldsworthy has been knocked down by the trials of life, but out of those challenges a new passion and career path was forged.
- Barnaby Joyce has downplayed the significance of an alleged ‘crisis meeting’ between state Nationals branches last night.
- The rural mental health initiative that lets people communicate with a psychologist by texting was swamped with demand when it was launched at the start of February.
- The anti cyber-bullying task force has six months to report back to the state government with recommendations to tackle the issue.
- Phillip Bate analyses news from the Queensland racing scene.
- Arthur Gearon, Bealla, Chinchilla brings a strong economic focus to his new role on the GRDC northern panel.
- Growcom’s Horticultural BMP assessment encourages farmers to optimise the design of their farms.
- See the results from the Gin Gin store sale on Monday.
- Exclusion fencing is a good news story for the western Queensland economy and producers who recognise the returns to be made from growing wool.
- The 55 hectare Mary River cattle and cropping property Booth will be auctioned on March 9.
- Allora breeder and genetics specialist Alan Hoey claimed top honours in the Ekka's inaugural Wagyu Challenge.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.