LANDHOLDERS are being urged to help monitor rabbit numbers during the run up to next autumn’s release of a Korean strain of the Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Virus, known as RHDV1 K5.
A 23-month-old son of The Grove F516 topped last week's The Grove Shorthorn bull sale at a record breaking $57,500.
LOCKYER Valley lucerne growers have taken full advantage of ongoing warm weather and a good supply of water to produce bumper hay cuts throughout the winter.
RUGBY league legend Shane Webcke reckons if he hadn't gone off to play footy, he would have been a shearer.
INTERNATIONAL interest is expected in one of Australia's largest agricultural land and water portfolios.
BREWARRINA, NSW, property Carramar has sold at auction for $2.425 million in another sign of a strengthening rural property market.
Five members of the Nudgee Rodeo Team made their way to Mt Isa for the Mt Isa Mine Rodeo along with their entourage of family and supporters.
RENEWED confidence in the rural property market has seen the Bourke property Winrae sell at auction for $1.82 million today.
AUSTRALIA's red hot cattle market continues to climb with the eastern young cattle indicator hitting a high of 561c/kg dressed.
- The Member for Gregory, Lachlan Millar, has won a partial concession for an extension of time for submissions to the inquiry on the Vegetation Management and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Spray drift moves further at night and at sunrise
- Rural Queenslanders are being urged to have their say on controversial new vegetation management laws.
- What will drive consumer food purchases in the future?
- Hort Innovation says its Taste Australia campaign is well and truly doing the job in connecting overseas consumers to Aussie produce.
- Pop-up polo is coming to Rockhampton - and tickets are on sale now.
- Phillip Bate analyses news from the Queensland racing scene.
- Barcaldine indigenous leader Cheryl Thompson says the fact that she’s the only candidate from any party standing for the Senate in Queensland to come from west of the Great Dividing Range is an important factor for voters to consider on polling day.
- Despite being a major food-producing area, south-west Queensland is significantly lacking infrastructure.
- Is this the world's first 100 per cent Wagyu burger? Maccas says so.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.