A Tamworth local has returned home to buy the store where he first began delivering pizzas.
The Chinese company has broken its silence on the $262m deal to buy back half its exploration licence.
- St Margaret's in Brisbane started the 2018 Year 12 formal scene in fine style last Saturday.
- Rainfall continues in parts of Queensland.
- Rangers believe they have snared their biggest crocodile ever in one of the Top End's most visited tourist attractions. See how they did it.
- A man and his horse were killed while mustering on a property near Augathella.
- The 55 hectare Mary River cattle and cropping property Booth will be auctioned on March 9.
- A new slow clothing movement is encouraging people to focus on quality, local, and natural fibres.
- Case IH pilot driverless tractors with Campbell Soup Company, Bolthouse Farms
- The operators showing the way in western Queensland's tourism industry were feted at the annual awards night on Saturday in Barcaldine.
- John Cobb says Barnaby Joyce is now an “object of ridicule” which devalues the role of Deputy Prime Minister and his leadership of the Nationals is now “untenable”.
- Beef Australia 2018 has announced the exciting lineup of judges for its Pitch in the Paddock competition.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.