Momentum is building across Australia to raise the legal smoking age to 21.
- Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion claim they have been hounded from their Armidale home.
- The rural mental health initiative that lets people communicate with a psychologist by texting was swamped with demand when it was launched at the start of February.
- Below average rainfall across much of Queensland’s cropping areas has seen the state's sorghum crop forecast drop dramatically.
- Tully girl Nicola MacKay is following in her family's footsteps after being awarded a scholarship to pursue her passion for the banana industry.
- Tambo Teddies co-founder and well known Santa Gertrudis breeder, Helen Sargood has died.
- The leader of a Queensland-based grower research group has questioned the value of conducting national variety trial (NVT) work on sorghum.
- She fell for a fake lover on Facebook, then became an accomplice to his $100,000 international money scam.
- 2018 Clifton Show shines in the stud cattle ring.
- An offer by western Queensland councils to be the testing ground for a new model of stock routes management looks to have fallen flat as the Palaszczuk government plays a straight bat on the issue.
- Richard and Dyan Hughes' Wentworth Cattle Company's produced the highest value single carcase of the Ekka's inaugural Wagyu Challenge.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.