Moree's biggest racing event did not disappoint this year.
One month into receiving trains at its Moree site, Broadbent Grain is looking to improve loading times.
- Karara landholders estimate 500 sheep lost to wild dogs in past 12 months.
- Exclusion fencing gives south west producers piece of mind.
- Racing Queensland CEO Dr Eliot Forbes has resigned in the wake of criticism by Racing Minister Stirling Hinchliffe on the Eagle Farm track reconstruction.
- Tambo's Sargood family offered a line of 166 head at the Roma store sale.
- The community is invited to celebrate Paul Hancox's life on March 23.
- The Maranoa Kangaroo Harvesters and Growers Cooperative has met with harvesters, landholders and processors to discuss how best to improve the kangaroo industry.
- Despite being a major food-producing area, south-west Queensland is significantly lacking infrastructure.
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 and S9+ mobile phones have been awarded Telstra's Blue Tick Certification.
- The Member for Gregory, Lachlan Millar, has won a partial concession for an extension of time for submissions to the inquiry on the Vegetation Management and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- When Injune-based commercial Brahman breeders John and Vikki Hartley asked their daughter Sophie what she’d like for her 21st birthday in 2016, the answer was “a few Brahman heifers”.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.