More than 1000 hectares of cotton will be planted in the gulf this season.
After his last cotton crop seven years ago was washed away in flooding, Ross Hutchinson has planted again this season.
Drones aren't new to the ag sector - but one company are changing the way drone data can be implemented on the ground.
Independent candidate for Rockhampton Margaret Strelow has said 'it will be very difficult' for her to win the seat.
The Gladstone Regional Council has come under fire from landholders after a grid ownership policy came into effect.
While Labor failed to attend the ag politics in the pub last night, one candidate admitted they have “a lot to learn”.
- Consolidated Pastoral Company has bought the Banana property Emu's Nest for $8.325 million.
- Police have charged a Springsure woman over drought subsidy claims.
- A long-awaited roof to protect and preserve the aircraft telling the Qantas story is a step closer, thanks to the announcement of an $11.3 million allocation towards the Qantas Founders Museum’s Airpark Roof Project.
- Chickpea prices tumbled by a further $50 to $680 delivered Brisbane in the past week.
- Moves by the Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) to alter gene technology regulations have come under fire from anti-GM groups.
- A young Canberra family has welcomed the federal government's efforts to lower the cost of doctor's visits and continued support for childcare.
- A small Lego farmer has taken the internet by storm, garnering over 13,000 followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Moree's biggest racing event did not disappoint this year.
- Find out what makes our 2017 Miss Showgirl Finalists tick!
- Is it possible to operate farm machinery with no clothes on?
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.