A top price of $54,000 was achieved for the six-year-old mare Oneofakind Dixie Chic, owned by Kerrie Thomson and Zane Habermann, Mostly Hills, Springsure at Dalby's Australian Stock Horse Sale over the weekend.
See who was shopping at this year's Bush Christmas exhibition which opened in Toowoomba on Thursday.
Tim Nicholls pressures the Premier over her commitment not to strike any deals with minor parties.
- Croppa Creek farmer Sam Bailey hopes sharing his story will prompt people to think about the consequences of their actions on the road.
- The exploits of the Kenniff Brothers have long fascinated Karen Knight-Mudie, and now the latest instalment of her musings is about to be revealed in the gallery close to where it all took place.
- THE northern Maranoa property Chain-o-Holes - aptly named because of its massive 26km double frontage to the Maranoa River - will be auctioned in Roma on February 27.
- With the younger generation showing increasing interest in returning to the land succession planning is presenting itself as a realistic option for forward thinking business owners.
- The bush isn't sitting high on state or federal government priority lists, so the place we’re mostly likely going to find a helping hand is at the end of our arms, says our View From the Paddock columnist.
- News that the iconic Betoota Hotel is to reopen has the outback bush telegraph buzzing.
- Five years ago Chris Skelton sold off his breeders and hasn't looked back.
- IT'S the luck of the draw for summer croppers this year. Patchy rain means struggling crops are side by side with those with good potential.
- AgForce is urging landholders to lock in property maps ahead of looming new restrictions.
- With the move to round bales, 'sticky' cotton is growing as an issue for Australian cotton exporters.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.