It was Dalby's night of nights at the Darling Downs Cotton Growers dinner and awards.
Tim Borthwick has been writing ballads for nearly 20 years and now his collection has been published in a book.
- Despite local media reports - the Angus family's on-farm abattoir is still on track.
- Australia's larrikin spirit is in danger of being swamped by political correctness, writes new View From the Paddock columnist, Trent Thorne.
- See who came along to the Clermont Beef Bull Sale today.
- AgForce is calling on the government to reduce the barriers to generational change in agriculture.
- A A$15 roast beef sandwich captured the spirit of the Wagyu 'Olympics' in Sendai, Japan.
- This year's event had a different format which was hailed a huge success.
- Bayer have launched a collaborative project looking to increase livestock production and Pooginook Merinos have come on board as early adopters.
- The pork industry is in the midst of a pricing crisis so why did this couple just install a new grower shed?
- COLES has granted a Queensland garlic-growing family $400,000 to increase production.
- Strong demand pushed the top price to $16,000 and average $7034 at Monday’s annual 5 Star Senepol Sale.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.