Industry calls for R&D focus, lobbies Canberra under one banner for first time
- Soil health is an important part of agriculture, as this farmer found out.
- Advertiser: The insatiable Chinese market has become a profitable venture for this Australian grain supply chain company dealing in sorghum.
- Hundreds turn out in Brisbane for an MLA forum on cattle and sheep genetics.
- Vertically integrated beef business Australian Country Choice has unveiled its agreement with Asian investment firm Genius Link Asset Management.
- A strategic plan has been released by AgForce in a bold bid to improve the appeal and effectiveness of the organisation.
- QFF President Stuart Armitage says the Queensland Government must set power prices at efficient levels, remove the hidden taxes, and fast-track suitable tariffs.
- St Margaret's in Brisbane started the 2018 Year 12 formal scene in fine style last Saturday.
- The 55 hectare Mary River cattle and cropping property Booth will be auctioned on March 9.
- One man died at the scene of a car accident in the Bollon district on Friday afternoon.
- Central Highland's rising cricket stars went head to head in Emerald on February 18 and 19.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.