The animals were seized and placed in the care of a local wildlife park.
NSW: Michelle Kearns is preparing to protest her current status as an 'informal carer' of her two grandchildren.
- Meet those impacted by the changes to the Murray Darling Basin Plan and how it's affecting their everyday lives.
- 2018 Clifton Show shines in the stud cattle ring.
- One man died at the scene of a car accident in the Bollon district on Friday afternoon.
- Central west polocrosse fans were in their element at Tambo when teams across the state took on the challenge of playing a team from New Zealand.
- A small offering delivered a lift in Australian wool prices in the past week.
- A woman who devotes hours to taking older residents on drives in the country and making sure they are nourished, through Meals on Wheels – this was the selfless community service recognised in Blackall on Australia Day this year, when Frances Blacker received the Citizen of the Year award.
- An already-battered federal government came under fire from Coalition Senator Barry O’Sullivan this week, over budget cuts of $11 million to the RFDS, which could see cutbacks in the number of remote clinics delivered.
- FARMERS are expressing concern about upcoming changes to Chain of Responsibility laws and use of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator’s powers.
- Ag committees to shield agriculture programs from major spending cuts
- New research into the impact of CSG on agriculture will be unveiled at forum in Chinchilla on Thursday.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.