Temperatures creep above 40 degrees as country swelters.
- Ben White’s unexplained exit from Norco co-op comes just seven months after previous boss, Brett Kelly, left hastily.
- The Member for Gregory, Lachlan Millar, has won a partial concession for an extension of time for submissions to the inquiry on the Vegetation Management and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Six months on it still remains uncertain whether resumption of cattle train services will occur in time for the May seasonal peak in cattle movement.
- The quiet passing of admired cattleman and industry leader John Underwood AM, has left heavy hearts but a significant legacy across the NT and northern cattle industry and community.
- Karara landholders estimate 500 sheep lost to wild dogs in past 12 months.
- Lotfeeders are bracing themselves for difficult trading conditions over the next six months.
- The native title rights of the Bigambul people over about 2600 square kilometres of land and waters between Inglewood and St George have been formally recognised.
- Upper Pilton property The Glen remains on the market after it was passed in at GDL Real Estate auction for $4 million.
- Work is now well under way on Shell Cove’s town centre.
- Colin Say and Company will hold its first standalone weaner sale at Glen Innes on April 6.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.