Now in its third year, the Central West rugby challenge kicked off for 2018 with a big win to the central west team when the Clermont Bushpigs came a’hunting at the Barcaldine showgrounds on Saturday night.
Longreach and Cloncurry have been identified as Queensland locations where the Senate Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Committee will hold hearings into rural and regional air routes and pricing structures.
An already-battered federal government came under fire from Coalition Senator Barry O’Sullivan this week, over budget cuts of $11 million to the RFDS, which could see cutbacks in the number of remote clinics delivered.
With a first name of Diamantina, Winton’s newest councillor could have been named for the job of representing her community.
“The thin end of the wedge” is how sporting shooters in Queensland are describing a decision by the Commonwealth Games Federation not to include shooting in the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games program.
Rainfall variability in north west Queensland's forest country should be taken into account by investors chasing property in the face of ongoing dry weather, according to Herron Todd White Townsville director, Roger Hill.
The first case of tuberculosis in the central west in 25 years is being treated in isolation at the Longreach Hospital.
Thousands of people showed how strongly they felt about the need to take a stand against bullying, raising over $100,000 at a charity rodeo at Springsure on Saturday.
Gregory MP, Lachlan Millar, has called on Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to reinstate her wild dog commissioners, Vaughan Johnson and Mark O’Brien.
- Meet those impacted by the changes to the Murray Darling Basin Plan and how it's affecting their everyday lives.
- 2018 Clifton Show shines in the stud cattle ring.
- The Gladstone Regional Council has come under fire from landholders after a grid ownership policy came into effect.
- Iolanthe and Myola will be auctioned by GDL in Wandoan on March 2.
- What was once a hobby for this couple is becoming an empire!
- Dexter Kruger and Olive Reade, both of Roma, celebrate 107th birthdays.
- Has Australia's most controversial water reform gone belly up?
- SHOCK resignations, personality clashes, leaked emails, internal politics boiling over and a rather hefty executive churn were all part and parcel of life in Australia’s beef business in 2017.
- For nearly two years straight, net interstate migration to Queensland has been approaching pre-GFC levels - and it's getting the property sector excited.
- Richard Di Natale says he has referred a "disgraceful" Facebook post by George Christensen to federal police.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.