THE Australian Rail Track Corporation says it is working to develop a model that can be used to ‘reality check’ flood threats created by the Inland Rail.
- Biddeston's annual tractor pull took place on the last weekend in February.
- ORDERS for Chinese Government uniforms are driving the fine wool prices on the Australian Wool Exchange (AWEX), while a supply drought of bales sparks a market rally.
- Billionaire Gina Rinehart is quite likely to take ownership of S. Kidman and Company’s historic 10.1 million hectare outback beef business by Christmas - but don’t bank on it.
- Nuffield scholar Andrew Freeth says grain storage is a solid investment.
- Negotiations are continuing on the Central Highlands property Doongmabulla, which was passed in at auction for $14 million.
- Darling Downs studs open the door to visitors for the Festival of the Horse.
- Ghazal and Jalil, Shadi, Mirza and Shahin, Firuz, Laleh and Nahal, and Amir, Yasmin and Darius have revealed their disturbing stories.
- Chris McLennan, a former The Weekly Times reporter and now editor of Katherine Times in the NT, broke the story of the Adler back in 2015.
- It’s seen plenty of wool cheques cashed and pioneering ventures established and last Thursday the National Australia Bank hosted 130 clients to a cocktail party to celebrate 125 years in business in Longreach.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.