A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- Campdraft communities across southern Queensland are coming together to help one of their own.
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- Michael Baker's attempts protect his 9000-hectare Eidsvold property Chess Park from bushfires has landed him in court.
- The historic Lower Mount Walker property Bremer Vale will be auctioned by Ray White Rural on April 28.
- Reflecting on the life of Kenneth William John Hughes.
- Months after the first education drought support payments lightened the load in bank accounts of rural families, the Queensland council of the Isolated Children’s Parents’ Association is lobbying for it to become a permanent part of drought assistance in the state.
- Join Queensland Country Life and our Food Heroes partners each month as we tour different agricultural businesses.
- The George family is selling is iconic Rockhampton business.
- Wool climbed to 1546c despite a number of unexpected moves across the globe during the week.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.