Australia’s first millionaires might have bankrolled their ambitions with Merino wool, and Sid Kidman and his ilk used cattle as their stepping stone to wealth, but Blackall teenagers Clay and Zac Armstrong are hoping that goats will make their fortunes.
- Footage of a large crocodile swimming upstream with a cow in North Queensland has gone viral.
- McCullough Robertson has paid tribute to the Ekka at its annual show week cocktail party.
- One of the men behind Wellcamp Airport at Toowoomba has urged authorities to stop wasting time in regards to new airport developments.
- Outlandish cars and crazy costumes were complemented with billy cart races when the Variety Club car rally and media personality Macca took over Blackall on the weekend.
- THE Kalkadoon Community Pty Ltd teamed up with an Australian organic fashion designer to capture the Kalkadoon country and youth in a calendar.
- The Minister for Planning and Housing, Anthony Roberts, launched the new policy Better Placed on Friday, together with NSW Government architect Peter Poulet.
- Wool prices increased across all micron categories at Australian wool sales last week.
- SPECIALIST wool growers David and Sandy Bartlett, Dunblane, Yuraraba, have made the switch to shearing to length rather than sticking with a set annual shearing date.
- George Christensen has taken a major swipe at David Leyonhjelm's attempt to remove the federal government’s sugar marketing code of conduct.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.