Comment: Why Fairfax Media believes in the value of National AgDay.
- Farmers are now reluctant to drive their new diesel utes over stubble due to fires being started by filters that run extremely hot.
- IT'S not cheap, it's not always easy to get right - but Laurie Peake wouldn't change it for the world.
- Queensland’s Drummondslope Camp & Work Horses ensured our nation’s best stock horse genetics stayed in our State with their purchase of Dalby sale’s top priced mare.
- The Woods family of Goondiwindi has found a way to value-add to a product using their patented air-puffing technology.
- The bush isn't sitting high on state or federal government priority lists, so the place we’re mostly likely going to find a helping hand is at the end of our arms, says our View From the Paddock columnist.
- All the photos from the Glen Innes Cup social scene.
- Mark Furner opened Cotton Australia’s new Toowoomba office during a trip to the Darling downs.
- The exploits of the Kenniff Brothers have long fascinated Karen Knight-Mudie, and now the latest instalment of her musings is about to be revealed in the gallery close to where it all took place.
- Police have charged a Springsure woman over drought subsidy claims.
- The wine war with Canada has triggered Australia's first formal WTO dispute with another country in 15 years
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.