With Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 hitting the shelves and Apple's iPhone 8 not far behind, how will you decide when it's time to give your current phone the flick?
- Charli and Cullen Adams on becoming Instagram-famous, working with movie stars and tackling life with dwarfism.
- Hancock Prospecting has spent more than $50 million on cattle properties in the Maranoa.
- Cropping farmers want to turn "dust bowl" into a food bowl with water source for irrigation.
- Case IH pilot driverless tractors with Campbell Soup Company, Bolthouse Farms
- SOME of the top rodeo competitors from Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria will head to Narrandera and Whittlesea this Saturday.
- The easing in numbers brings cattle on feed to a total of 973,176.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers conducts hundreds of live, unreserved public equipment auctions each year. They have more than 40 permanent auction sites around the world – including Brisbane and Geelong – that typically host four or five auctions each year.
- A QUALITY registered Quarter Horse topped the 21st Annual Chinchilla Performance Horse Sale.
- While many lament the growing divide between the city and the bush, one Charleville tourist operator is doing his bit to educate others about the importance of the mulgalands.
- QFF President Stuart Armitage says the Queensland Government must set power prices at efficient levels, remove the hidden taxes, and fast-track suitable tariffs.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.