Mainland China has outstripped the United States as the leading destination for Australian wine exports.
- Queensland agricultural industries are signatories to a memorandum of understanding to help preserve the Great Barrier Reef.
- Those living in and around Dirranbandi fear future water buybacks after seeing such negative results from the sell-off of 66 gigalitres.
- The Parliamentary Agriculture and Environment Committee has recommended vaccinations for animals should not be mandatory.
- It’s seen plenty of wool cheques cashed and pioneering ventures established and last Thursday the National Australia Bank hosted 130 clients to a cocktail party to celebrate 125 years in business in Longreach.
- A consortium of Australian grazing families has made an offer of $386m for S. Kidman & Co, trumping an earlier $365m offer.
- Owner of Black Diamond Antiques shop offered $900 for vintage skateboard in hot demand.
- AUSTRALIA'S largest landholder, S. Kidman & Co, has re-entered the depressed cattle station market for the first time since prices started collapsing in 2007.
- Smiling faces from the Droughtmaster judging at the Ekka
- THE use of Alltech Yea-Sacc and Actigen products in the Olinda Park Feedlot starter ration has helped feedlot manager James Sage significantly reduce the number of days required for heifers to reach maximum feed intake.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.