Gold coins combined with blue shirts at Jundah when the Outback Barrel Horse Circuit raised money and awareness of bullying.
- Farmers are now reluctant to drive their new diesel utes over stubble due to fires being started by filters that run extremely hot.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- IT'S not cheap, it's not always easy to get right - but Laurie Peake wouldn't change it for the world.
- The bush isn't sitting high on state or federal government priority lists, so the place we’re mostly likely going to find a helping hand is at the end of our arms, says our View From the Paddock columnist.
- News that the iconic Betoota Hotel is to reopen has the outback bush telegraph buzzing.
- Mark Furner opened Cotton Australia’s new Toowoomba office during a trip to the Darling downs.
- The exploits of the Kenniff Brothers have long fascinated Karen Knight-Mudie, and now the latest instalment of her musings is about to be revealed in the gallery close to where it all took place.
- Croppa Creek farmer Sam Bailey hopes sharing his story will prompt people to think about the consequences of their actions on the road.
- AgForce is urging landholders to lock in property maps ahead of looming new restrictions.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.