Feedlot to open in north Queensland to mirror American model, not Australian.
- BARNABY Joyce has scotched criticism suggesting he’s running scared and has failed as the minister responsible, for Northern Australia development.
- They went so long without rain and now grain growers are having to sit back and watch it fall right when they should be harvesting.
- AWI chair Wal Merriman behaviour has been accused of threatening the statutory funding agreement valued at $14 million.
- There was a yarding of 1843 head at Dalby this week, with a good supply of young cattle.
- Jacqui Lambie is threatening to blow up the ‘Barnaby Bank’ in the final stages of the farmer support loan administration facility’s enabling legislation.
- Improved lot feeder margins look like being short-lived but growth in the sector isn't.
- Jemena and Galilee Energy Limited will deliver a new gas pipeline to the eastern seaboard from Mount Isa.
- Some places have seen more than 500mm in 48 hours.
- Cattle yarding numbers are expected to be restricted at Queensland saleyards for the rest of 2017, according to livestock agents.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.