Tambo's Sargood family offered a line of 166 head at the Roma store sale.
- Despite being a major food-producing area, south-west Queensland is significantly lacking infrastructure.
- Hort Innovation says its Taste Australia campaign is well and truly doing the job in connecting overseas consumers to Aussie produce.
- Greg and Jan Gibson are selling their Richmond district properties Strathpark and Ardbrin with 11,000 cattle.
- The Maranoa Kangaroo Harvesters and Growers Cooperative has met with harvesters, landholders and processors to discuss how best to improve the kangaroo industry.
- The Member for Gregory, Lachlan Millar, has won a partial concession for an extension of time for submissions to the inquiry on the Vegetation Management and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Numbers reduced by 2553 head to 5461 at this week's Dalby sale.
- They brought the small processing plant three and a half years ago and now the success of Elliott Agribusiness is prompting expansion.
- Check out who we snapped enjoying the GRDC Grains Research Update dinner in Goondiwindi on Tuesday night.
- THE beef industry is in shock following the death of beef industry champion Zanda McDonald.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.