These chickens get to eat oats, are guarded by Maremmas and even have a sick bay!
- Frustrated words come from Boonah-based Brahman breeder Jan Delroy, who has started a “No to J-BAS” petition and calls for the new biosecurity system not to be implemented.
- A Toowoomba steakhouse is taking meat eating to the next level.
- Channel Country property Nappa Merrie has sold to the Goondiwindi based Coulton family's Morella Agriculture.
- A change from selling feeder weight cattle to weaner steers and heifers is paying-off for a southern Queensland commercial cattle producer.
- Queensland irrigators say they raised compliance issues in the Murray Darling Basin Plan multiple times before a Four Corners episode last night.
- Meet Duaringa Station's feedlot manager - Sarah Donovan.
- Check out the Rockhampton Regional Council's plan for beef!
- IT'S not cheap, it's not always easy to get right - but Laurie Peake wouldn't change it for the world.
- Central Highlands teachers became the students in Emerald on Friday.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.