Gina Rinehart has singled out and acknowledged Barnaby Joyce’s “champion” efforts serving the farming sector.
- Ben Johnson may only be nine years old - but he has a thriving business in the small town of Tambo.
- Walk over weighing systems can do much more now then just giving you growth rate data.
- Rising energy costs are a major threat to the profitability of the meat processing business, but one of Australia’s most remote operators is showing the way in turning that around, using what many would see as a disadvantage – the hot sun – and installing one of the largest solar systems of its type in the country.
- Labor and radical environmental groups spend an inordinate amount of time defaming the agricultural community.
- Australian Country Choice and supermarket giant, Coles, are headed to court in April over claims Coles was breaching contractual obligations by selling ACC beef products overseas.
- Longreach producers Barry and Julie Eggerling balance their stocking rates as the seasons dictate.
- For Kelvin and Kelly Bethel, Namuel Station, Georgetown, live export will always be a part of the business.
- Ian Hunter "no confidence" in water reform, wants vote against enviro water projects
- How we celebrated in 2016.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.