South West Queensland beef property Nimboy is being offered with carbon abatement contracts in place.
- Despite local media reports - the Angus family's on-farm abattoir is still on track.
- This year’s 24 Nuffield Scholars have been revealed. Check out who they are here
- The Quilpie aggregation Granville is on the market, being offered through Elders.
- AgForce have negotiated with MLA to co-fund a Pimelea research project.
- Excitement is building for the 41st annual Rockhampton Brahman Week Sale (RBWS) being held from October 2 – 4 at CQLX Gracemere with the draft expected to be one of the biggest and best value offerings the sale has seen in its storied history.
- There was a top price of $18,000 and a 100pc clearance at Burenda Angus stud's annual Roma sale last week.
- Getting Koreans to eat more Australian table grapes is about showing them the green-gold colour means better quality.
- Campdraft communities across southern Queensland are coming together to help one of their own.
- The Paroo shire mayor has come out swinging in the wake of news that the federal government has negotiated the “strategic purchase” of an unknown quantity of water.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.