A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- A Cairns man has won Wednesday night's Gold Lotto draw.
- Australia’s largest privately owned cattle producer is undertaking a new husbandry pain relief trial.
- Michael Baker's attempts protect his 9000-hectare Eidsvold property Chess Park from bushfires has landed him in court.
- Producers disgusted with Parmalat's criticisms.
- One Nation’s ideas might sound good, but for regional Australia they're catastrophic says former Nationals senator Ron Boswell.
- Food Standards Australia and New Zealand has approved low THC hemp seed products as a food.
- Check out the results from today's weekly Mareeba Sale.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.