The federal government is expected to announce the contentious Queensland section of the inland rail appears will cross the Condamine floodplain.
- It's been a tough winter for grain growers but Gavin Burey, Amby, not only has a strong crop but a new depot to smile about.
- This year’s 24 Nuffield Scholars have been revealed. Check out who they are here
- Hazel and Butch Howard, Locharnoch, Jericho, sold 480 weaners in Emerald today.
- Black armbands are being worn by those taking part in the commemorative horse ride for the 100th anniversary of the battle of Beersheba, in honour of one of their troop who passed away on Wednesday.
- TWO peak Tablelands farming bodies have warned that the proposed Nullinga Dam is not a “silver bullet” solution to the region’s water woes.
- Beef and sheepmeat imports from three suppliers suspended.
- The Turnbull government will announce today that the contentious Queensland section of the inland rail will cross the Condamine floodplain.
- Fire and emergency workers from Mackay to Blackall to Bundaberg were recognised in the Australia Day Achievement Awards in Rockhampton today.
- Images of the fallen heroes who fought for our country during WWI and WW2.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.