QLD: The mother of two of the victims of the Dreamworld accident says her world is destroyed.
- When cattleman Sterling Buntine landed in Darwin on Monday, after travelling to Canberra to make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S.Kidman and Company, he turned the key in his semi trailer and headed for home – Alroy Downs – more than 1000 kilometres away.
- The Maranoa Regional Council will hold a community consultation session at the Roma Saleyards next Tuesday as anger grows over the handling of a new buyers fee.
- Rod and Leilani Ross's 31,486ha Longreach property Glenthomson has sold for $8.4 million through Colliers International.
- Pastoral industry loses great livestock agent
- QLD: Paramedics say two people were thrown from the ride and two people were trapped inside.
- The link between communities and agriculture was discussed at the recent Local Government Association of Queensland Conference.
- THE AUSTRALIAN barley industry is at loggerheads over the use of the herbicide glyphosate as a late season desiccant on barley crops.
- South West Queensland properties Mount Margaret and Kihee Stations will be auctioned by Elders in Brisbane on November 17.
- Documents show the necessary assessment of the Lohse family's leasehold country was not carried out before it was turned into a national park.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.