An appetite for risk mixed with business adaptability has enabled Australia’s largest live exporter of Wagyu cattle to keep pace with changing Japanese beef consumer demands.
- Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- Rural landholders say the ongoing, devastating drought is likely to have resulted in an increase in the amount of vegetation managed in the past year.
- The absence of shearing innovation in the past 50 years is indicative of a greater crisis within the wool industry, with a senior market commentator warning the industry must innovate or perish.
- Shoppers now have the information they need to make informed choices when it comes to buying free-range eggs
- “Landholders have matched government funds in the GABSI scheme. Why should they then subsidise the unsustainable impacts of the mining sector?”
- UPDATED: Officials are working hard to gain market access for Australian cottonseed into China.
- Marcia Hunt is the friendly face rural women in the North and South Burnett are thankful to have serving their area.
- COTTON picking is underway on Cubbie Station at Dirranbandi in South West Queensland.
- Take a look at how Instagram users are documenting life in #outbackqueensland.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.