Rodney Teese shares his story about humble beginnings on the farm.
- Walk over weighing systems can do much more now then just giving you growth rate data.
- A slump in house prices coupled with an increase in household debt could spell trouble for Australian banks, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- The 2017 Australian Wagyu Association’s AGM was held at the University of Queensland’s Gatton campus this week.
- Australia's markets are mostly overseas, so we need to invest more in being globally competitive and less in the politics of self-interest
- More than 150 people attended the Queensland Pig Consultancy Group's Preparing for Future Challenges forum in Toowoomba.
- Every day at work is a day of recreation and enjoyment for farmer Adrian Lynch.
- The kangaroo industry has called for an immediate halt to the construction of exclusion fences.
- Rain and fog replaced the usual sunny backdrop for the Toowoomba Grammar School's Year 12 graduating class.
- Ben Johnson may only be nine years old - but he has a thriving business in the small town of Tambo.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.