Longreach producers Barry and Julie Eggerling balance their stocking rates as the seasons dictate.
- A slump in house prices coupled with an increase in household debt could spell trouble for Australian banks, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Rising energy costs are a major threat to the profitability of the meat processing business, but one of Australia’s most remote operators is showing the way in turning that around, using what many would see as a disadvantage – the hot sun – and installing one of the largest solar systems of its type in the country.
- Fred and Anna Appleton, Islay Plains, Alpha, made the switch from conventional grazing four years ago.
- IT'S not cheap, it's not always easy to get right - but Laurie Peake wouldn't change it for the world.
- Ben Johnson may only be nine years old - but he has a thriving business in the small town of Tambo.
- Phil Zadro plans on growing on in the macadamia industry.
- Rodney Teese shares his story about humble beginnings on the farm.
- Walk over weighing systems can do much more now then just giving you growth rate data.
- Strong demand pushed the top price to $16,000 and average $7034 at Monday’s annual 5 Star Senepol Sale.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.