HOW much data, how many reports can people be fed before accepting the blindingly obvious on climate change?
- Stonefruit picking underway in the Traprock Region.
- Many Australians will benefit from an incoming mini boom, some without even realising.
- Farmers who attended the QDO workshops gained a much better appreciation of biosecurity.
- Rain across southern Queensland has delayed the start of grain harvesting but will trigger a start to sorghum planting across the Downs.
- In the event of snake bite, snake identification is unnecessary and can be dangerous, says Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- Costs of up to $20 per gigabyte of data on mobile broadband and up to $70/GB on satellite broadband – these are some of the shocking statistics revealed in the Better Internet for Rural, Regional and Remote Australia (BIRRR) Regional Internet Access Survey results released this week.
- AUSTRALIAN sugar cane farmers have say moves to reduce the tariff on exports to Indonesia by 3 per cent will “level the playing field”.
- Output from Freedom Foods' UHT beverage lines is set to jump almost 200 per cent in the next two years
- Wages are growing at a snail's pace, and this looks unlikely to change anytime soon.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.