The Dawson Valley Drovers will take on the Condamine Cods in the annual Reef and Beef Cup clash this Saturday.
- A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- The historic Lower Mount Walker property Bremer Vale will be auctioned by Ray White Rural on April 28.
- They say you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl and that's exactly the case for Joy Rhoades.
- Australia’s largest privately owned cattle producer is undertaking a new husbandry pain relief trial.
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- Michael Baker's attempts protect his 9000-hectare Eidsvold property Chess Park from bushfires has landed him in court.
- Join Queensland Country Life and our Food Heroes partners each month as we tour different agricultural businesses.
- Andrew Wilkie says his latest move to try to phase-out Australia’s live animal exports trade is aimed at keeping the controversial issue “alive”.
- Wool climbed to 1546c despite a number of unexpected moves across the globe during the week.
- Jandowae hosted its first senior rugby league game in 54 years, with the town's Fishhooks winners against the Dalby Diehards.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.