AgForce stands with landholders in opposing compulsory acquisition of farms for the Department of Defence’s plan to expand military training facilities.
- All the news in grains from at home and abroad.
- A HEARING will be held next Friday to determine whether an appeal can be allowed on the Federal Court’s bankruptcy decision against Rod Culleton.
- More than 4000 people turned out to celebrate 150 years of racing... plus one, at Deepwater.
- THE Advertising Standards Bureau (ASB) has received just five complaints about Meat and Livestock Australia’s controversial Australia day lamb campaign which has cracked new records with more than 7.2 million views in four days.
- Water consultant Tom Crothers believes the Adani Mine should not be exempt from new laws relating to groundwater passed by Queensland's Parliament last week.
- The construction of an exclusion fence and significant pasture development work has significantly increased the productivity of New Farm at Leyburn.
- GRAINCORP LIQUID FEEDS approved to join the PCAS approved supplements scheme.
- Opening the books on milk processor and retailer profit decisions.
- Submit your #Qldharvest16 photos for your chance to win a $500 prize.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.