Exotic North Queensland grown achacha fruit has been exported for the first time on a large scale to Hong Kong.
- Many Australians will benefit from an incoming mini boom, some without even realising.
- Aglive has releaseda free new app that enables producers to manage livestock accreditations and collecting on-farm data
- HOW much data, how many reports can people be fed before accepting the blindingly obvious on climate change?
- Rain across southern Queensland has delayed the start of grain harvesting but will trigger a start to sorghum planting across the Downs.
- Stonefruit picking underway in the Traprock Region.
- After a lifetime in Tambo, Susan Jarvis is leading the Queensland section of the Local Government Managers Australia.
- Costs of up to $20 per gigabyte of data on mobile broadband and up to $70/GB on satellite broadband – these are some of the shocking statistics revealed in the Better Internet for Rural, Regional and Remote Australia (BIRRR) Regional Internet Access Survey results released this week.
- Erskineville, Rozelle and Annandale are turning up the heat this week.
- Assistant Minister says new identification tool will see Australians avoid more than 30 different login systems.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.