St Margaret's in Brisbane started the 2018 Year 12 formal scene in fine style last Saturday.
- Hundreds turn out in Brisbane for an MLA forum on cattle and sheep genetics.
- As other parts of the state receive welcome rain, residents of south western towns, Charleville, Wyandra and Toompine have been enduring a dust storm and howling winds today (Tuesday).
- Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion claim they have been hounded from their Armidale home.
- The versatile Longreach property Dillulla will be auctioned by Ray White Rural on April 6.
- A smorgasbord of top-flight Angus and Senegus genetics will be available for buyers to choose from during the annual Australian Topstock Barcaldine Bull Sale on February 23.
- Competitors from novice through to the 'best of the best' flocked to Alpha on February 17 for the annual Rodeo.
- Only regret is that he didn't last the eight seconds.
- Versatile and historically significant Longreach property Dillulla is heading back to the market, to be auctioned by Ray White Rural on April 21.
- The 258 hectare Hopeland property Lillyvale sold for $570,000 at an Elders auction in Dalby today.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.