The Dawson Valley Drovers will take on the Condamine Cods in the annual Reef and Beef Cup clash this Saturday.
- A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- A Cairns man has won Wednesday night's Gold Lotto draw.
- Australia’s largest privately owned cattle producer is undertaking a new husbandry pain relief trial.
- Campdraft communities across southern Queensland are coming together to help one of their own.
- The latest visit to western Queensland by the Burrumbuttock Hay Runners has reignited the debate over whether money should be spent on carting hay or whether it would be serve a better purpose given as cash.
- Months after the first education drought support payments lightened the load in bank accounts of rural families, the Queensland council of the Isolated Children’s Parents’ Association is lobbying for it to become a permanent part of drought assistance in the state.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Values for most descriptions remained unchanged to slightly easier at the Boyd, O'Brien and Bartholomew Moreton cattle sale on February 28.
- State Member for Mount Isa Robbie Katter is pleased the 2017 National Quad Bike Safety Forum will go ahead to clear misconceptions around safety.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.