The Farmer's wife discovers some things that city people might find ‘useful’ that she would have absolutely no need for.
- Artist Lottie Rae has created an artwork to raise awareness about suicide and depression in rural Australia.
- “TAKE your banking and insurance business elsewhere”: that’s the advice from federal member for Maranoa, David Littleproud upon learning the news that Suncorp Bank will close retail branches in four rural communities in his electorate on Friday.
- TAS: The state government says protest action in a North-West forest ‘‘crossed the line’’ and has cost the taxpayer more than $25,000.
- A north west Queensland endurance rider is calling on nominations for her inaugural ride through the Gobi Desert in south Mongolia.
- New Roma Saleyards cattle market reporter Sonia Hornery is ready to cover Australia’s largest store cattle sale.
- Fences, in addition to coordinated trapping and 1080 baiting efforts, are helping to reduce the massive impact dogs are having on the Traprock.
- The Queensland Government has allocated $20 million in funding over the next three years to create a sustainable biofutures industry in the State.
- Seventeen-year-old Beky Vaughan, Blackwater, is raising funds to help her compete at an international barrel racing competition in Georgia, America, later this year.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.