QFF will be expecting the re-elected government to deliver for the agriculture sector.
- Boom time for Goondiwindi? A $100m abattoir might be the start
- The sales of the Channel Country properties Mount Margaret and Kihee have been finalised.
- There were 4130 cattle yarded for Dalby's last sale of the year.
- Couple construct exclusion fencing after selling off sheep.
- Local police officers will compete in a boxing tournament to raise money for Bravehearts.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.