St Margaret's in Brisbane started the 2018 Year 12 formal scene in fine style last Saturday.
- Hundreds turn out in Brisbane for an MLA forum on cattle and sheep genetics.
- As other parts of the state receive welcome rain, residents of south western towns, Charleville, Wyandra and Toompine have been enduring a dust storm and howling winds today (Tuesday).
- The versatile Longreach property Dillulla will be auctioned by Ray White Rural on April 6.
- An offer by western Queensland councils to be the testing ground for a new model of stock routes management looks to have fallen flat as the Palaszczuk government plays a straight bat on the issue.
- A smorgasbord of top-flight Angus and Senegus genetics will be available for buyers to choose from during the annual Australian Topstock Barcaldine Bull Sale on February 23.
- Soil health is an important part of agriculture, as this farmer found out.
- Versatile and historically significant Longreach property Dillulla is heading back to the market, to be auctioned by Ray White Rural on April 21.
- RECORD cattle numbers continue to flow into most saleyards in eastern Australia, leaving many cattle producers and stock agents smiling at the sky-rocketing prices.
- Rangers believe they have snared their biggest crocodile ever in one of the Top End's most visited tourist attractions. See how they did it.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.