The Land caught up with each of the eight finalists at Rabobank’s FoodBytes pitchfest.
- Mini school is underway in Emerald this week, with country kids getting the chance to play with their classmates face-to-face.
- A2 Milk Company made more net profit in the first half of 2016-17 than it achieved in the entire previous trading year
- Market analyst Ken Wilcock updates news from the cattle industry.
- The annual Masterworks exhibition opens in Shop7 Artspace at Bermagui on October 22.
- Nearly 12 months ago, James and Georgie Knight returned to her family property, “Dornoch”, Mortlake with the support of her father Bruce Allen, and they were eager to learn as much as possible about the beef industry.
- There were 48 females sold for a $2370 average and top of $5500 at Saturday's Great Southern Brahman female sale.
- Processor groups have appointed Ernst and Young to evaluate the feasibility of an industry-wide roll-out of DEXA.
- The extreme conditions Rebecca Hewitt is training in to prepare for Mongol Derby.
- Who can you spot out and about in Ballarat's social scene this month?
- IF you need proof they breed them tough in the bush, take a look at Queensland's oldest resident Evelyn Vigor who turns 109 today.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.