Blackall has become the latest Queensland town to face the loss of shopfront banking facilities with the announcement that the Commonwealth Bank would shut its doors in the town in June.
- An exploitation of gullible Americans is how AgForce’s macropod representative, Stephen Tully describes the kangaroo documentary now showing in Australian cities.
- Ben White’s unexplained exit from Norco co-op comes just seven months after previous boss, Brett Kelly, left hastily.
- Check out who we snapped at AgTeCH18 in Mungindi on Wednesday.
- A ground breaking ceremony was held this week at the site of a major solar farm on a former gold mine at Kidston, northwest of Townsville.
- Based on the all-new 500 Series Wide Cab range, increased opportunities to do more business are a highlight of the latest cattle trucks available at Vanderfield Hino.
- Jericho – a tiny dot on the Capricorn Highway between Emerald and Barcaldine – is about to undergo a communications revolution, thanks to its local community nurse.
- The patchiness of the rain in Queensland’s central west was evident at Blackall’s first sale for the year, where people such as Aramac’s Bob Murphy had to put 240 head of weaners on the market.
- AUSTRALIA’S sheep industry is set to redefine what is classed as ‘lamb’ by spring 2019, if all goes according to plan.
- Bulk 19-20 micron Merino wools were discounted quite heavily, losing up to 30c.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.