AS voters head to the polls, the editors of ACM have nominated the local and national issues of most importance to their readership.
- How a couple's hobby turned into a highly successful free range pig farm.
- They haven't had rainfalls larger than 38mm since January last year but the Trott family still have reason to smile.
- Once a feature of the bull selling season at Winton, the Santa Gertrudis sale featuring Eyriewald and Forest Park sires took place at Blackall last Friday, resulting in a top price of $10,500.
- The federal government is about to declare war on feral cats – and wants to use community groups in the battle.
- The melon capital of Australia, Chinchilla, is in the middle of sticky weekend.
- Australians are eating more eggs than ever before and big Queensland producer Sunny Queen Farms has found a way to make the egg menu even more appealing
- EVERY month in Australia, six women die at the hands of an intimate member of their family.
- Memories of one of Australia's best-known woolgrowing businesses and the name behind many of the country's smartest managers, property owners and stock agents are set to be revived at a reunion in Toowoomba.
- Currently native finger limes are banned from being exported into Asia and America.
- Unseasonably hot weather over the past 45 days has taken a toll on sorghum crops and prices have rocketed as a result of tumbling harvest prospects.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.