Beef cattle judging wrapped up in fine style at the Ekka.
- How we celebrated in 2016.
- With the younger generation showing increasing interest in returning to the land succession planning is presenting itself as a realistic option for forward thinking business owners.
- Racing Queensland CEO Dr Eliot Forbes has resigned in the wake of criticism by Racing Minister Stirling Hinchliffe on the Eagle Farm track reconstruction.
- Queensland farmers are frustrated and disappointed with the government’s failure to consult on vegetation management.
- Agreement has been reached on the sale of the Roma property Nardu, which was auctioned by Colliers International.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.