A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- Queensland livestock agency Grant, Daniel, Long is staking a claim to stud livestock sales traditionally run by the corporate agent networks
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- Australia’s largest privately owned cattle producer is undertaking a new husbandry pain relief trial.
- Michael Baker's attempts protect his 9000-hectare Eidsvold property Chess Park from bushfires has landed him in court.
- By day he is keeping the Emerald streets safe, but by night he is the new grazier on the block.
- The latest visit to western Queensland by the Burrumbuttock Hay Runners has reignited the debate over whether money should be spent on carting hay or whether it would be serve a better purpose given as cash.
- Producers disgusted with Parmalat's criticisms.
- There are so many property investment "secrets" ... but the thing is, there is really only one simple trick to property wealth.
- Join Queensland Country Life and our Food Heroes partners each month as we tour different agricultural businesses.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.