EMILY Tapp has turned an accident into an opportunity, winning her first para-triathlon on Sunday.
- The Indonesian government looks set to clear the way for bovine meat imports from India.
- Denis Kiely, Deneliza Downs, Emerald, won this year's Central Highlands cotton grower service to industry award.
- The 2014 Rockhampton Brangus bull sale topped at $110,000 and enjoyed a $7387 average.
- He was allegedly paid $200 to deliver $130,000 worth of drugs.
- COMMERCIAL and stud buyers lined up to contest for a mix of Brahman, Charbray, Brangus and composite bulls at the 32nd annual Nobbs families, Moura bull sale.
- WEEDS cost Australian farmers around A$4 billion every year — and they are likely to do a similar amount of damage to the environment.
- The Parliamentary Agriculture and Environment Committee has recommended vaccinations for animals should not be mandatory.
- At the heart of really good food are people with passion and knowledge, and that’s definitely the case for cousins and sixth generation farmers Dean and Mason Mayne and their spouses Kate and Krystal.
- It’s seen plenty of wool cheques cashed and pioneering ventures established and last Thursday the National Australia Bank hosted 130 clients to a cocktail party to celebrate 125 years in business in Longreach.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.