Gold coins combined with blue shirts at Jundah when the Outback Barrel Horse Circuit raised money and awareness of bullying.
- All the photos from the Glen Innes Cup social scene.
- The bush isn't sitting high on state or federal government priority lists, so the place we’re mostly likely going to find a helping hand is at the end of our arms, says our View From the Paddock columnist.
- The exploits of the Kenniff Brothers have long fascinated Karen Knight-Mudie, and now the latest instalment of her musings is about to be revealed in the gallery close to where it all took place.
- Croppa Creek farmer Sam Bailey hopes sharing his story will prompt people to think about the consequences of their actions on the road.
- Sometimes it takes a tragedy to cut through the noise and remind us of the power of words.
- Consolidated Pastoral Company has bought the Banana property Emu's Nest for $8.325 million.
- The Queensland Ag Shows conference at Gatton on the weekend, hosted by the Next Generation committee, brought together show society committee members from around the state.
- Farmers are now reluctant to drive their new diesel utes over stubble due to fires being started by filters that run extremely hot.
- The selling stands at Silverdale Selling Complex had plenty of keen buyers at this year’s Great Brahman Female Sale.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.