Made from recycled materials, Ann and Jeff Ross' B Box is a welcome innovation in hive design which is keeping the heat off our native honey producers.
- An appetite for risk mixed with business adaptability has enabled Australia’s largest live exporter of Wagyu cattle to keep pace with changing Japanese beef consumer demands.
- John Howard, Mountain View, Biloela, burnt almost 50 per cent of his property last year in an attempt to combat unexplained dieback.
- Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- Bureaucratic red tape is threatening to undermine the Longreach Regional Council’s $18m cluster fencing scheme and the wider exclusion fencing program around Queensland.
- Telstra has released its first 4G Blue Tick smartphones aimed at people living and working in rural and regional areas.
- Shoppers now have the information they need to make informed choices when it comes to buying free-range eggs
- Producers have never been good at adopting successful pasture research, because it's relatively new, and done without integrated producer input.
- Goondiwindi-based Love Henry launches winter collection.
- This seven-bedroom plus study home offers plenty of space in a very convenient location.
- The prized Traprock property Barongarook will be auctioned by Ray White Rural on March 10.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.