All the photos from the Glen Innes Cup social scene.
- Farmers are now reluctant to drive their new diesel utes over stubble due to fires being started by filters that run extremely hot.
- The exploits of the Kenniff Brothers have long fascinated Karen Knight-Mudie, and now the latest instalment of her musings is about to be revealed in the gallery close to where it all took place.
- A research project being jointly undertaken by CQUniversity agri-tech researchers and the cattle production team at Queensland Agricultural Training Colleges (QATC) is being used to boost the digital literacy skills and knowledge of high school students.
- A competition opens April 9 to all businesses in Rockhampton, Gracemere, Yeppoon, Emu Park and Mount Morgan to dress-up their shop window during the Beef 2018 event.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- IT'S not cheap, it's not always easy to get right - but Laurie Peake wouldn't change it for the world.
- The Woods family of Goondiwindi has found a way to value-add to a product using their patented air-puffing technology.
- Rain and fog replaced the usual sunny backdrop for the Toowoomba Grammar School's Year 12 graduating class.
- As north Queensland's first foray into African mahogany hardwood plantations begin to mature, a federal grant is helping source expertise on processing and marketing options.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.