Blackall has become the latest Queensland town to face the loss of shopfront banking facilities with the announcement that the Commonwealth Bank would shut its doors in the town in June.
- Photos from the St George Particularly Pink Golf Day.
- A ground breaking ceremony was held this week at the site of a major solar farm on a former gold mine at Kidston, northwest of Townsville.
- An exploitation of gullible Americans is how AgForce’s macropod representative, Stephen Tully describes the kangaroo documentary now showing in Australian cities.
- Following the listeria outbreak, melon growers are being asked to adopt new, heightened food safety requirements.
- Based on the all-new 500 Series Wide Cab range, increased opportunities to do more business are a highlight of the latest cattle trucks available at Vanderfield Hino.
- The man, assisting with cattle work, suffered serious injuries.
- A medium-term outlook of the cotton market shows promising signs for Australian cotton growers.
- Two Inland Rail regional liaison officers will be working from Toowoomba.
- Ben White’s unexplained exit from Norco co-op comes just seven months after previous boss, Brett Kelly, left hastily.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.