Karara landholders estimate 500 sheep lost to wild dogs in past 12 months.
- Check out who we snapped at CMC over the weekend!
- Hort Innovation says its Taste Australia campaign is well and truly doing the job in connecting overseas consumers to Aussie produce.
- A tribute to the former Cloncurry shire councillor of 40 years.
- The Maranoa Kangaroo Harvesters and Growers Cooperative has met with harvesters, landholders and processors to discuss how best to improve the kangaroo industry.
- Despite being a major food-producing area, south-west Queensland is significantly lacking infrastructure.
- Numbers reduced by 2553 head to 5461 at this week's Dalby sale.
- THE Wrangler Feedyard in Texas is a mighty food-production machine. A staggering 650 tonnes of feed is mixed each and every day to feed the 46,000 cattle that call Wrangler home for 100 to 400 days on grain, depending on the requirements of the customer.
- THE beef industry is in shock following the death of beef industry champion Zanda McDonald.
- A medium-term outlook of the cotton market shows promising signs for Australian cotton growers.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.