An appetite for risk mixed with business adaptability has enabled Australia’s largest live exporter of Wagyu cattle to keep pace with changing Japanese beef consumer demands.
- Bureaucratic red tape is threatening to undermine the Longreach Regional Council’s $18m cluster fencing scheme and the wider exclusion fencing program around Queensland.
- Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- Rural landholders say the ongoing, devastating drought is likely to have resulted in an increase in the amount of vegetation managed in the past year.
- The next generation of so-callled superfoods are being targeted to further boost Queensland’s agricultural sector.
- Shoppers now have the information they need to make informed choices when it comes to buying free-range eggs
- UPDATED: Officials are working hard to gain market access for Australian cottonseed into China.
- Phil Zadro plans on growing on in the macadamia industry.
- MLA are treating pasture dieback as the equivalent of an animal disease outbreak.
- COTTON picking is underway on Cubbie Station at Dirranbandi in South West Queensland.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.