The Woods family of Goondiwindi has found a way to value-add to a product using their patented air-puffing technology.
- The bush isn't sitting high on state or federal government priority lists, so the place we’re mostly likely going to find a helping hand is at the end of our arms, says our View From the Paddock columnist.
- Natural animal nutrition company Alltech has showcased its innovative products at producer evenings in Oakey and Kenilworth.
- The Queensland Ag Shows conference at Gatton on the weekend, hosted by the Next Generation committee, brought together show society committee members from around the state.
- Farmers are now reluctant to drive their new diesel utes over stubble due to fires being started by filters that run extremely hot.
- A research project being jointly undertaken by CQUniversity agri-tech researchers and the cattle production team at Queensland Agricultural Training Colleges (QATC) is being used to boost the digital literacy skills and knowledge of high school students.
- Technology and financial services are being used to drive efficiencies in a Kansas feedlot.
- Australian broadacre farmers will be among the first in the world to benefit from new grain sorghum herbicide tolerance technology.
- Experts say it will take a large shift in the Brisbane housing market if investors are to see any increase in rents in the near future.
- Kelpie dogs are helping Delungra NSW beef producer Matt Ehsman run a low stress livestock business.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.