A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- Australia’s largest privately owned cattle producer is undertaking a new husbandry pain relief trial.
- Michael Baker's attempts protect his 9000-hectare Eidsvold property Chess Park from bushfires has landed him in court.
- Queensland livestock agency Grant, Daniel, Long is staking a claim to stud livestock sales traditionally run by the corporate agent networks
- Photo gallery from Julia Creek Dirt N Dust races
- More than 12,000 potential passengers are moving between eastern and western Queensland locations a year, offering plenty of new markets to air operators.
- Producers disgusted with Parmalat's criticisms.
- South East Asia's palm oil estates are opening doors for Australian breeders.
- Join Queensland Country Life and our Food Heroes partners each month as we tour different agricultural businesses.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.